It's been worth all the sacrifice because we've had amazing weekends just being with one another. Our favorite weekends have been in Ithaca because it's so beautiful and relaxing - we've made it a tradition to visit the Farmers' Market. Every Saturday late morning, we head straight for the breakfast burrito booth - oh, it's so yummy! Then we head to the beautiful arboretum and read, relax, take pictures and talk. It's been wonderful! If the pictures don't sell you on coming up for a visit, I think the summer weather will. It's been perfect - usually in the low 80s during the day and low 60s at night - makes for sleeping with the windows open the best (we don't have A/C and don't even need it!)
The Breakfast Burrito Stand!

Fresh flowers - they are so cheap, too! 
Lily pads at the Farmers' Market


Relaxing at the arboretum. The view was beautiful, but the bugs were bad on this trip!
7 comments:
You're FINALLY showing! I thought maybe it was all a hoax, but that bump is oh too cute! I'm INSANELY jealous of the weather. Texas misses you but I know you're not missing the Texas heat...especially being pregnant!
Oh Beth, pregnancy looks so good on you! You are beautiful!! The pictures are great and now you've made me hungry for a breakfast burrito. -Megan Stein
Gorgeous!!
Beth you are so cute!!! I can't believe how much you are showing now. It's been way too long since I've seen you. I can't wait to see you in about a week! I also can't wait to visit. Your pictures are beautiful! Will you please do more blog entries? We want to hear more about what's going on with yall! love, m&m
Bethany, you are more beautiful than ever. Perm, can you believe how beautiful pregnant Bethany is? Can't wait to meet Lilypad Reynolds.
I love the post and all of your pictures. You look great. I am so excited about seeing you so soon!! Miss you...
you look so beautiful! You do pregnancy well!
Post a Comment